We have worked with barristers Chambers since 2001. In that time the legal sector and life at the bar has changed. Now, more than ever before the market is increasingly competitive.
Through our vast experience we understand how to sensitively work with barristers and to help build a consensus with the sets who instruct us. We are aware of the conservative nature of the profession and the need to listen to our clients and act accordingly.
While we do not have a rigid working ethos, as we view each client as being unique we have a set of key principles we apply to all projects.
Key considerations when we work with Chambers:
• We believe each Chambers is unique.
• We think about bespoke solutions rather than off the shelf templates.
• We are not just here to design a website or identity- it has to go deeper than that. It is all about helping practice development.
• We understand the structure and culture of Chambers and aim to build a consensus.
• We always consider and design for the target audience and end user.
• We see two key functions of Chambers marketing- be an honest representation of the set and enable the road to the most expedient instruction.
• We ensure GDPR compliance.
• We believe in clear calls to action.