We have worked with law firms since 1995. In that time the legal sector and life at the bar has changed. Now, more than ever before the market is increasingly competitive.
We have worked historically, on everything from Global rebrands to niche firm launches and practically everything in between.
While we don’t have a rigid ethos we have a set of key considerations for each client.
Key considerations when we work with law firms:
• We believe each firm is unique.
• We think about bespoke solutions rather than off the shelf templates.
• We are not just here to design a website or identity- it has to go deeper than that. It is all about helping practice development.
• We understand the structure and partnership culture and aim to build a consensus.
• We always consider and design for the target audience and end user.
• We see two key functions of law firm marketing- be an honest representation of your firm and to enable the road to the most expedient instruction.
• We ensure GDPR compliance.
• We believe in clear calls to action.